Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) means the transfer of certain business processes to the service provider, who organizes them on its own and is responsible for the result. The main purpose of BPO is to allow the company to concentrate on its core business, while delegating non-core functions to the professional and efficient provider.
CONSORT Group provides:
- Outsourcing of customer service functions (call centers)
- Outsourcing of payroll and HR administration functions
- Outsourcing of accounting functions
- Outsourcing of merchandising and promotion services
- IT Outsourcing
- Outsourcing of logistics operations
- Recruitment process outsourcing (RPO)
The advantages of outsourcing:
- Ability to focus on core business
- Quickly covers the shortage of internal staff
- Transparent and predictable cost control
- The headcount does not increase due to the attraction of external resource of the provider’s employees
- No seasonal risks
- It is also possible to open a representative office of CONSORT Group on the territory of the Client’s company (on-site).
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) is one of the forms of Business Process Outsourcing, in which the Client transfers the function of search and selection of personnel to the external provider.
The provider can lead the entire recruitment process, or part of it – for example, only the selection of personnel for a temporary project or only the selection of candidates without negotiation and hiring processes.
RPO can be carried out either on the territory of the provider or on the territory of the Client. In the latter case, HR Implant? a temporary specialist from the provider, works on the territory of the Client for the duration of the project. As a rule, the second option is used in case of large-scale recruitment projects.
RPO is relevant in cases:
- Of large-scale recruitment projects
- When positions are diverse and geographically dispersed
- When there is necessity of strengthening the HR department for a certain period of time (mass recruitment project, seasonal recruitment, temporary absence of own recruitment specialist, etc)
- Insufficient recruitment budget
- No possibility for expanding the internal recruitment department
- Internal HR resources need to be concentrated on another higher-priority task
- Effective search of specialists in any region, in any professional sphere
- Savings of internal resources
- Savings on recruitment and advertising costs
- Improving the recruitment quality and reducing staff turnover
- No seasonal recruitment risks
- Immediate implant replacement in case of the Client’s dissatisfaction
- No risks of staff dismissal
- Transparent and clear system of payment – the SLA agreement, based on provider’s KPI’s.
RPO is the most budget-saving form of all recruitment services. The cost of the service consists of a monthly subscription fee as well as bonuses tied either to each closed position or to the implementation of the KPI as a whole.
Examples of RPO projects executed by CONSORT Group:
– HR implants to the leading marketing Agency for conducting a wide range of vacancies (from specialists to senior managers), full cycle, long-term project. Partial replacement of recruitment processes (combined with the use of internal recruiters and classic recruitment with recruitment agencies).
– HR implants to an international manufacturing company for the complete replacement of recruitment processes by external providers, a full cycle including testing of candidates, medical examinations and registration.
– Full management of the entire recruitment process in remote cities for a foreign catering company. Urgent temporary project, full cycle, team of implants on-site.